The little engine that DID! This budget build managed to produce 510 hp NA and over 670 hp with a "150" shot of nitrous.
Key Components Included...
- Stock Roller Block, 8.2" Deck
- Scat Series 9000 Cast Crankshaft
- Scat I-Beam Connecting Rods
- Probe Forged Pistons
- AFR Cylinder Heads, Ported by SRS
- Trick Flow Hydraulic Roller Camshaft
- Funnel Web Intake, Ported by SRS
- Scorpion Rocker A
This 347 SBF ended up making 510 hp NA and 670 hp with a 150 shot of nitrous. A budget build that still runs strong three years later.
Watch as this budget minded Ford pumps out over 500 horsepower!